Innovator | Marketer | Software Designer
In 1998, Joel founded Masterhouse Media in Deep Cove, North Vancouver. Masterhouse launched Clubvibes.com in 1999 and since then it has been a wild ride. From the dot com boom and bust, original Clubvibes events, promoting the evolution of traditional media to Internet advertising, authoring strategic marketing plans for national brands, to developing the Vancouver Nightlife Awards in 2004.
Programming the original Clubvibes site by hand complemented with 15+ years in entertainment marketing, has given Joel a unique perspective on software design and marketing products. He is currently our lead strategist and oversees project management at Masterhouse.
- Masterhouse Media | Principal
- Golden Owl Awards | Producer
- radar | Product Designer
- Information Technology
• Project Management, Software Design, Software Architecture, Database Design
• ASP.NET, C#, PHP, mySQL (Intermediate)
• Brand Management, Product Strategy
• Event Planning and Production